Directions - From the North, via the A65 | One Medical Care
Directions - From the North, via the A65
- From Burley-in-Wharfdale bypass, take the A660 signposted Otley and Leeds.
- On approaching Otley, be in the right hand lane to continue straight on over the roundabout to Leeds.
- Continue on the A660 for approximately 1 mile passing a car dealers on your right and a public house on your left.
- You will then come to a set of traffic lights at the junction with the A658.
- Carry straight on, passing the Holiday Inn Hotel on your left, through the village of Bramhope.
- After approximately 2 ½ miles you will come to a small roundabout with a Wine Merchants on your left.
- Turn right at the roundabout onto King Road. Continue to the top of King Road, (approximately 1 mile).
- At the top of King Road turn left onto Arthington Road, you are now in open countryside.
- Continue along this road for approximately ½ mile, passing "East Breary Farm" on your left hand side.
- Bank Top Farm is the next farm on the right, just before the road drops down hill.
- Upon arrival at Bank Top Farm, drive past the Bungalow, the first house on the left hand side, and follow the large stone wall round as it curves to the left and you will come to a tunnel with big oak doors. Park just to the side of the doors. One Medicare is located through the door on the left, just inside the tunnel.