Directions - From Leeds city centre | One Medicare
Directions - From Leeds city centre
- Follow the Inner Loop Road through the city centre, towards the Civic Centre and Leeds General Infirmary, following the signs for Skipton, the A660, or the Universities.
- Continue on the A660, past the university, through Headingley to the Lawnswood roundabout.
- Carry straight on at the Lawnswood roundabout.
- Continue along this road, for approximately 2 miles, passing the Lawnswood Arms on your left and then the Jarvis Parkway hotel on your right.
- About 1 mile further on from the hotel you will come to Bramhope village and a small roundabout.
- Turn right at the roundabout onto King Road. Continue to the top of King Road, (approximately 1 mile).
- At the top of King Road turn left onto Arthington Road, you are now in open countryside.
- Continue along this road for approximately ½ mile, passing "East Breary Farm" on your left hand side.
- Bank Top Farm is the next farm on the right, just before the road drops down hill.
- Upon arrival at Bank Top Farm, drive past the Bungalow, the first house on the left hand side, and follow the large stone wall round as it curves to the left and you will come to a tunnel with big oak doors. Park just to the side of the doors. One Medicare is located through the door on the left, just inside the tunnel.